Sunday, July 3, 2011

Personality Soup

I got inspired by the posts written by Brandie and Meredith. It got me thinking as to which movie characters have tints of my personality. Here's a glimpse into my being.

Eve Harrington's (All About Eve) cunning and bitchy attitude
Madeleine Elster's (Vertigo) mysterious allure
Ida Corwin's (Mildred Pierce) sarcasm
Clementine Kruczynski's (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) quirkiness
Those are the characters that make up my personality. Who makes up yours?

5 comments:

  1. Wow ... you sound like someone worth meeting :D

    I'll have to think about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Poor Eve?"...I think not. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, and based on the personality traits and characters you have selected, you sound like a very interesting person :-)

    I'll have a think about the characters who would make up my 'Personality Soup'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a cool idea, I'll have to have a think about this for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool, got to get round to this myself! Love that you chose Corwin : - )

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.