Thursday, February 11, 2010

Announcement

Having been on the Internet more now than ever before, there's one website (which shall remain nameless) that I plan on canceling my account for. The site mostly consists of users' reviews, and I've managed to get a few on there. Anyway, my point is I'm tranferring the reviews from that site to here. Those movies are (lines throught them mean I've reviewed them here already):

Ed Wood
Moonstruck
Dave
Hannah and Her Sisters
The Producers
American Graffiti
Chaplin
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Murder on the Orient Express
Good Will Hunting
Back to the Future
Jerry Maguire
Batman
Annie Hall
Crimes and Misdemeanors
When Harry Met Sally
The Fugitive
A Beautiful Mind
Batman Returns
Edward Scisscorhands
A Fish Called Wanda
Groundhog Day
Ghostbusters
Beetlejuice
Rocky
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
On the Waterfront
Days of Heaven
The Graduate
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Ordinary People
12 Angry Men
Field of Dreams
Bruce Almighty
The Untouchables

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.